Enjoy!!! We have a lot of fun here!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
October in Pictures
at 10:11 PM
whatchya talkin bout Fall, halloween, pictures, slide show, Weekly Newsletter, whats up with franklin, whats up with Lisette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 that love us:
I love how Lisette has a bow in her hair even when she is dressed up like a skeleton. Isn't that girly? :) She is darling. How fun that you all dressed up! I can't believe that Franklin is sitting on the big boys potty! Wow!
Cute little skeletons! Love the matching headband for Lisette.
Yo! Thanks for the pictures, except for Franklin's porn shots and the pics with Stephen's chest hair. It was fun to see you guys in updated photos.
Love,
Christian
Hello. Thank you for the paci fashions. I love the little tie. I did, however, pinch Bridger with it. That was my fault though. Travis was kind of trying to pull him away while I was trying to get it on, so I hurriedly clipped it shut. He got a nice little bruise from it. Poor guy. O-well, nothin' I can do about it.
Franklin is getting to be a very handsome little man. And Lisette is so pretty. It looks like her eyes are blue, huh? I can't wait to see you all. Love ya.
Post a Comment