I've begun pining for Utah again; its Autumn. Aside from the beautiful colors, warm evening breezes, cool nights, and the overall excitement, sites, and decorations adorned on every home, I still don't miss Utah. I do have to keep reminding myself that last Halloween it snowed, and it was memorable but not 100% fun.
I can't make this long because I've got SO much catching up to do but I need report what happened last week. August ended with a bang! I guess it was more of a popping sound actually. The date I reported on in my last blog, about bowling, well at one point I twisted the ball funny, it popped my fingers. One was worse than the other, and I had thought for nearly a week that I broke my left ring finger. Turns out I only sprained it, thank goodness. I've been so angry without the full use of my left hand, and I'm happy to report that I still have never broken a bone. My anger has ebbed, and as you can see I can type again.
I wanted to just clarify that matter, and thought it still hurts and simple tasks aren't so easy right now, at least my finger is not broken. Phew!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Fall and fingers, though not relevant with each other
at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 that love us:
Post a Comment