Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're back on line

We've talked for years about up gradingour computer, and for the last year I've complained aboutour desktop. I hated that thing, and finally, it hated me back. On Sunday (or perhaps sometime over Saturday night) our computer decided to rebel and not allow us to load up, well, anything and everything. It refused to stop rebooting itself before it even got the chance to load up.

We had a crisis on our hands. We do everything on the internet, and since we've chosen to go paperless on a lot of things we knew we couldn't remain without a computer for very long. We had once talked about getting a laptop before we'd replace the desktop, and for our budget, it was more agreable. We did lots of research, on foot, and on the phone and obviously found ourselves a wonderful solution.

It feels great to have a computer again, and to be back online. Thank you Christian for your help, and research. I haven't done much playing with this thing yet because Franklin was demanding attention, and I'd rather let Stephen mess with it. I guess its a little insurance for me; if anything goes wrong I know that I didn't do it!

4 that love us:

Sam and Heidi said...

Yay for your new laptop!

Janiel said...

welcome back

Brenden+Nikki said...

This time around? WHOO HOO!!! Congrats!! :)That is awesome!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Hey Lisl! It was good to hear from you, and I found a lot of other SV people on your blog so it's been fun connecting with everyone again. Yes, I did get married and it's been so great! Where are you guys living at now?

Lisl, one of them memories that always comes to mind when I think of you is when you me and Angela Daniels did the Lion Witch and the Wardrobe one act and we all had to play like 4 characters each! That was fun! I miss theatre, in fact I miss high school sometimes too. Your little boy is adorable! Hope you are well!! :)