Ok, so I've admitted it, I'm a Twilighter, along with some sisters, and sisters-in-law. This new preview just makes me more excited, heck, even Stephen wants to go see it. I have an awesome husband, and not just because he'll go to all the same movies I want to (its super easy to do that when you have the same tastes and interests).
Make your own Countdown Clocks
Of course if you add 48 more hours then it'll be my birthday. Can you guess what I want to do for my birthday this year?
Yes, the slide show will be my next post, I promise. I've just been doing lots of things on the computer lately that leaves me a little burnt out to be on it more than nessicary. I'll post another video of the kids; Lisette has a lot to say, its adorable. And I've been reading through The Host again when its nice and quiet around here. So does that make me a Hoster too?

3 that love us:
I love twilight and can't wait for New Moon to come out. I love your count down thingy, kinda depressing though that it is still 64 days away.
Ooooh! I hadn't seen that preview yet!!! I'm so excited!
HOly CRAP! That was the first time I've seen the trailor! That looks so AWESOME! Already have my ticket. A bunch of us from the Ward are going! YAY! I need to read the book again.
Post a Comment