So Heidi and her family were up here for a very (and I mean VERY) short visit. So I took a lot of pictures of that brief encounter. The cousins had fun, and the adults had fun watching them, and talking. If you go to the bottom of my blog to the videos, I have uploaded 3 new ones. 2 of them are quick, but one is longer, and you can hear our interesting conversation as the kiddos played. Hope you enjoy it all!
p.s. first one to tell me what we were referring to as a dead body wins. Not sure what the prize is, maybe its just praise from us.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
January Photos, and Lewis visit
at 8:57 PM
whatchya talkin bout slide show, visitors/visiting, whats up with franklin, whats up with Lisette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 that love us:
When Lisette (spelling) goes stiff...like a dead body!! That is awesome. I can't believe how big these kids are getting. RIDICULOUS!
Post a Comment