Stephen and I have been putting a lot of time into my etsy shop, and have recently begun a new regimen of blog posting. This has officially become a real job, but at least its something we like. For my blog, the week will be split into 4 days:
Q Find It - Sundays deals, specials and great finds that catch my eye
Q's Day - Tuesdays anything I feel like posting, the first is a "get to know me" post
Q Review - Wednesdays Any other shops that get my attention I'll write my own review
Q's Tip - Fridays tips I know, or that are shared with me.
If you haven't figured it out "Q" represents me and 'you' together. (i.e. q-luv-it is meant to be for Quinn, and you) Last nights post was pretty quick to write, but tonight's I need to pick a shop to write a review about. I'm sure as I get more into this my reviews get better, and more professional, but for now it won't be too much.
We've reached 50 sales, in 100 days. Pretty awesome! It works out to be as if we've sold something every other day since we opened shop. Of course we hope to make it bigger and better. Some of our ties are made out of a stiff polyester ribbon we'lll replace it all with a better polyester soon, maybe in March for Easter sales. For all of you who have some of our straps, thank you for your advertisements!! We love hearing what you, and your admirers, have to say about our products!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
keeping up with myself - all about our shop and blog
at 9:19 AM
whatchya talkin bout Q Luv It Boutigue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 that love us:
Post a Comment