I'm glad I was able to get right to it this time, instead of waiting several weeks. I didn't take as many pictures as I had liked, but here are a few, and I hope you enjoy them. Also make sure that you go to the bottom of our blog page to see the new videos. I'm still working on adding a few more. I've discovered with our new internet that I can't download several things at once; it takes way too long for my patience. Enjoy the slide show, and videos!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
The promised pictures
at 11:03 AM
whatchya talkin bout pictures, slide show, whats up with franklin, whats up with Lisette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 that love us:
Cute pictures of the girls! :)
Adorable pics. I can't wait to meet little Lisette. You'll have to let me know when you're in SV, I'd love to see you guys!!
Post a Comment