Thursday, October 11, 2012

July to October pictures

Monsoon in Phoenix before we decided to move.  The umbrella was a little bit big for him to handle
At Franklin's birthday we made sure everyone had a balloon; just the kids, not adults.
Brownie Cake for his birthday.  They liked it so much I think I'll have to do it again.
I was so sad  to leave my very first pumpkin patch behind.  This baby was going to be entered in the fair that started today, 10/11/12.  This picture was taken 8/14/12 and I can only imagine how big she got.




Lisette's great idea; get the scissors after mommy already trimmed her hair and do damage.
Car full and this is how Fiyero rode to SV for the first part of the journey
Osgood wanted to sit on Stephen's lap the whole way to SV but he's just too fat


My first visit to Cherry Creek.  So beautiful there.

Daddy's visit to us in AZ after a month apart.  Lisette could hardly leave his side.
Saying goodbye at the airport; I surprised myself at how well I did.
Notice how Franklin sleeps, like he knows he's cool.
The musical slide and she was getting shoved down.  Still my favorite PlayPlace.
Franklin wanted to do everything with Miles and Miles was so awesome to put up with him.
Lisette played and played with Chloe till it was time to sit and read scriptures, then she wanted to be with Aunt Greta the whole time.
Brought the kids to Cherry Creek and all Franklin wanted to do was eat.
Cherry Creek had a playground too; perfect for Lisette.
October 1st and we made Halloween cookies.  She kept layering the frosting and I didn't notice how much until after I took this photo.

The first snow of the season and I think we were the only ones loving it up here.
Frankenstein cookie and his favorite color.

 
She's been wanting to pick out her own clothes and on some days I given in and let her.
Lisette was so tired but didn't want to take a nap.  At least she was willing to lay down.

1 that love us:

Maranda Whittle said...

Cute pics Lisl! Glad you guys are lovin it up there!