it was so so soooooo good to see you guys! i'm sorry i was feeling sick. ;) i know if i was healthy, we would have gotten zero sleep because i would have wanted you with me all the time! I love you sweetie!
For a few days we tried to get set up outside to take our family photos, but on thing after another stopped us. Our new-to-us 10ft. tree became our backdrop. And we took LOTS of pictures; Lisette is very picturesque and Franklin isn't capable of keeping his eyes open during the flash. So we made our holiday montage with a few of them.
Our kids are silly; 'nuf said.
Franklin not only can't keep his eyes open during the flash of the camera, he also can't give a straight smile.
Lisette has come a long way from our last family photo session, when she HATED getting her picture taken; now she will always pose for the camera.
3 that love us:
it was so so soooooo good to see you guys! i'm sorry i was feeling sick. ;) i know if i was healthy, we would have gotten zero sleep because i would have wanted you with me all the time! I love you sweetie!
HE'S ONE?!?!?! How did that happen so fast?!?! I am in shock. He's super cute... I love the cake all over his face!
I love the pictures of Reyn and Franklin kissing? Is that one on your picasa album too? I hope so, I want a copy.
heidi
Post a Comment