Monday, November 3, 2008
Our Halloween
Stephen was Dr. Frankenstien, I was Bride of Frankenstien, and Franklin was Frankenstiens' Monster, or Franklinstien. We didn't take him trick or treating, he was too crabby due to a nap cut short, but we still dressed up for pictures. p.s. I made that dress myself, it took just 4 hours (but I didn't finish hemming it)
Don't forget to check out the new video at the bottom of the blog!!
at 7:00 PM
whatchya talkin bout halloween, pictures, slide show, whats up with franklin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 that love us:
You guys look great. And Lisl, I love that dress on you. Awesome!
hahaha! i love that hair! and that dress! growl!!! and franky bear looks like a little monster!!
Oh. My. LOVE it. That is such a cute idea, and so well-executed.
Awesome! I can't believe you were able to get so much make-up on Franklin. Maybe you gave him an avocado and let him do the work himself.
I love the Halloween costumes. I love doing family themes. You guys look great:)
You guys have the cutest costumes!
Post a Comment