About a year ago I posted a picture of these two, and Rizzo was greatly dwarfed by Osgood. Now its not so. Rizzo and Osgood are the best of pals, and Rizzo and Franklin are really great pals too. Lucky for us that Osgood tolerates Franklin for the most part.
I started having more allergy problems with our cats so we finally gave them baths. Rizzo was extremely upset, and didn't cooperate very well. He sure looks cool when he's wet though because you can see that his fur is actually white underneath. We've realized that if we ever shaved Rizzo he really would be an all white cat when it grew back. Some fur fell off his toes when he was declawed and it grew back completely white. Weird, huh?!
Osgood is a good sport when it comes to baths. Early on he's learned that if he just lets us wash him, its over with sooner. Because they are officially indoor cats they don't get baths very often. I'm just glad he's remembered to cooperate.
I have been so bad at getting pictures lately. It didn't help that I lost the charger for the camera, and its not powered by regular batteries. Thanks to Franklin it ended up behind the couch, and I just had this feeling to look there. We went out on Sunday to get some pictures. If you go back to older posts you'll see some pictures taken from this same area; I think its from May, and June.
I've also realized that I'm usually the one holding the camera so it was nice to have a turn on the others side of the shot.
Franklin is awed by the snow. He has picked it up, and we've been prepared for him to get upset by the cold, but he has yet to cry, or get mad.
Even as I write this we are getting a fresh blanket of snow. I know most of you who read this are used to the desert, and may even love the desert. I just have to say there is something so beautiful, peaceful, and pure about snow. It really makes it feel even more like Christmas to us. We truly love it here, and having the snow really seals the deal. We would love to have any/all of you come to visit us, and get to be a part of what we live in everyday.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Quinn Winter Wonderland
at 10:39 AM
whatchya talkin bout Cats, funny moments, pictures, Weekly Newsletter, whats up with franklin, Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 that love us:
Hey congrats on your new baby that I saw below! Woohoo! That is great! Hope your pregnancy is going well so far. :0) Merry Christmas!
Yes, I hate glasses too. I have a lazy eye and HAVE to wear glasses. I've had them since kindergarten. Last time I had some made they made them wrong 4 times and never got my prisms right so I was embarassed for a year. I wanted to cry when it took me forever to find a pair I was okay with. People who don't have to wear glasses have no concept of how frustrating it is.
Your pictures are incredibly cute. I don't envy you that snow though! BRRR!
It is always frustrating when people ask your kid a question and they can't answer. It makes you feel like they think your kid is dumb. Let them be kids!
I am so excited for you guys to have another one. It is SO hard having two! But, it is always well worth it! I wish you lived closer!
Yes, there is something magical about snow. I love that when it snows everything is so silent. I love the moonlight washing over it and making it look like glitter. I just hate to walk in it and drive in it.
I am content seeing it up on the mountains!
Have a Merry Christmas!
is that an invitation? i think i will take it!
Ahhh, you make me so jealous talking about the snow. After living in Flagstaff I realized how much I love it, and want to live around it....someday I will!!! The pictures of your family are just beautiful.
Yeah, it is so strange where kids decide to "put away" our things! Dallin's newest is throwing things away for us. I find all sorts of things in the trash cans and toilets.
Post a Comment