I finally got those videos to load. They are at the bottom of our blog. You might want to turn off the christmas music, especially if you want to hear Franklin's chatter on the drawing video.
1st video: We went to a friends apartment for dinner this last Sunday, and we didn't bring enough of his own toys to occupy him, so they brought out at pinwheel. He tried to blow on it to make it spin like daddy was doing.
2nd video: Rizzo (and Franklin for that matter, but he's not in this video) loves the tree, and the decorations. Rizzo even tries to eat the tree, after all he likes to eat plastic; he's definitely not the brightest cat, but at least he makes us laugh.
3rd video: This is the one of Franklin drawing. He LOVES to draw! He talks as he draws, so listen closely. I will warn you it is a long video.
If you haven't read our latest blog that I posted yesterday make sure you read it!
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Video's Below
at 2:11 PM
whatchya talkin bout funny moments, Videos, whats up with franklin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 that love us:
Look at all that hair! I need to get Caylee some washable markers, I bet she would love it! I just hadn't thought of it yet. Caylee jabbers just like him now. I like how it sounds like he is saying This this this. Very cute.
COngrats on the new baby! So exciting. Hopefully we can see you guys before too long :)
You're pregnant? When is your due date! Congrats!
(for some reason I can't view your pregnancy countdown)
I'm predicting you're having a girl. We'll see if I'm right:) What do you think? I have no idea about myself. I'm WAY less sick with this pregnancy, but that doesn't mean it's a girl, you know? All pregnancies are different.
Sorry to post again, but I just watched Franklin's "drawing video," and I have to say I'm extremely impressed-- both with him AND you! I think I'd be afraid to give Ethan markers. I love how he's so meticulous and focused! Very cute.
Post a Comment