Monday, February 2, 2009

What a big boy!




Yesterday was Franklin's first day in nursery! I was a little sad to think that he's grown up so much, so fast. However he had a great time in there and didn't miss us one bit. Maybe church will end up being more fun for him once he's caught on that he gets to go to nursery everytime. Of course it helped that they seperated the nursery into two; senior and junior. That means he's less likely to get pushed, or hit. The teachers told us that they just loved him. Franklin has that affect on everyone.

He's just growing up so fast, I guess he's ready to be a wonderful big brother to a little sister. That's right, we're having a girl! I can already tell that the two of them are going to just adore each other. However she is already extremely active, and highly emotional (meaning she's making mommy's emotions go everywhere). Her due date is still June 23rd, but we are convinced she will come sooner. We had our ultrasound on Friday and she looked very long, and is either getting ready to be an acrobat, or dancer. She's has definitely made her presence known, even though I think its too soon for her to be keeping me awake, and causing pain. I'm only 20 weeks, and I didn't feel this much from Franklin till the 3rd trimester.



Franklin and Rizzo are fast friends. They play together all the time, and have a great time! The other picture is of Franklin pushing the world. I'll have a video posted soon. If you didn't watch the 4 new videos I posted last week, make sure you get a chance. The caption at the top of my blog tells what is happening in each video. Inga, I hoped you listened well to the laughing one; I've told you many times he laughs like you!

13 that love us:

Bethany said...

That's weird that you've been feeling your second kid a lot more than you first-- me too! I've been able to feel this one kick since before 14 weeks-- and they say it's supposed to be 16 to 20 weeks before you even feel them! Crazy, huh? Maybe ours is a girl, then... maybe not. Find out tomorrow:) I, too, am convinced this one's coming sooner...

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Nursery1 Coby and Chloe started yesterday too and all I have to say is PARTY!! I was SO happy. I can't believe he's that old, but then again we were pregnant together huh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Nursery1 Coby and Chloe started yesterday too and all I have to say is PARTY!! I was SO happy. I can't believe he's that old, but then again we were pregnant together huh.

Brenden+Nikki said...

Congrats on the news! A little girl - that will be awesome for you guys. She'll probably be really musical. It's in the genes :) That's so exciting to find out. We have 3 weeks. I'm really counting down the days no joke!!

Marisa and Rob said...

Stephen your little boy is growing so fast! :) Amirra is 19 months now and growing so fast as well! It's amazing how time flies! Congrates on having a little girl!!! I'm glad you guys are doing good!

Bethany said...

That's funny that everyone you know is having a boy... Everyone I know is having a girl!

Bethany said...

Oh, and the 15th sounds good to me... It's a date!

Sarah said...

Amazing that your kid didn't cry - that makes nursery AWESOME for you (and him)!!!!

My second is a mover and a shaker, and I felt him MUCH sooner than Noah, but he is for sure a boy. Maybe it's because we know what it feels like the second time around.
:)

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

I really think it's a boy...but I don't know if that's because I really want a boy :) I find out in about 3 weeks for my 20 week appointment. I can't wait, because then I can actually start working on getting baby stuff done! How far along are you?

Janiel said...

i think i predicted it was a boy...dang! But we will love a girl too! i so miss you! i need to write you an email so i can catch you up on all my stuff...but i need to wait until my life slows down. I love you sweetie! congrats on the girl and congrats on nursery!

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey, to answer your questions that you left on my blog. Amirra did not try to eat the water colors, I was very surprised that she didn't :) She loved it though. The Play-Doh she did try to eat :) But once she tasted it no more sticking the play-doh in her mouth :)

Bon said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog lisl! it gave me a much needed boost. your family is super cute and i hope you're doing well :)

John and Jessica Tilton said...

Congrats once again on your little girl. How exciting that Franklin started nursery. I can't believe it's been a year and a half!!!!!!