Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so now I understand a little more about tagging. If you've been tagged you have to copy the list, and fill it in for yourself, then tag someone else.


5 Things On My To-Do List
fold (and put away) the clean laundry in the blue basket
file some loose papers
start cooking dinner in a little bit
take my vitamin (I'm so lousy at remembering - except when I was pregnant)
pick up my tissues (how much mucus can a body make!)

5 Jobs I've Had
sales Asso. at DEB
Band Dept. work study
sales Asso. at Sears
Behavior Health Office Receptionist
Mom

5 Places I've Lived
(I'll list the 5 I've lived since I've moved out of my parents house)
Thatcher, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Silver City, NM
Sierra Vista, AZ
Springville, UT

5 Favorite Snacks
Orange
Puppy Chow (the Chex Mix stuff, not dog food)
Peanut Butter Toast
Graham Crackers
Water

5 Things You May Not Know About Me
*My eyes are actually green. Right around the pupil of my eyes is a burst of red (yes Red) so it makes my eyes look more brown, when in fact there is no brown in my eyes.
*I have a long, nearly 5 inch scar across my belly button. I have had 3 hurnia surgeries, and the last one left me with that scar, and the loss of feeling on and around my belly button.
*I get bronchitus every year, ever since 8th grade. I haven't missed a year of getting at least once. Some years I get it twice.
*I still have a very small portion of my horse collection from when I was a little girl.
*I can give an amazing massage. I used to be much better at it, when my hands were stronger, and my shoulders weren't as tight. But I can still give an amazing massage.

5 Things I'd Do As A Billionaire
*pay off debt and buy a house with lots of land
*get vehicles that don't run on gas
*have horses
*be adverturous, and also travel
*have my eyes lasered

5 Things I Love
my family
animals
a good nights sleep (I'm an insomniac)
good friends
and great weather (includes living where there are 4 seasons)

5 People I Tag
Janiel
Jessica
Heidi
Whitney
Jami

0 that love us: