Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another Picture Post

These are the pictures I promised of Franklin's adventures; Fortress in the living room, and finger painting. (not pictures of the mattress bouncing just videos at the bottom of the blog) Some additional pictures are of Franklin chasing a cat through the cat tunnel, and getting stuck. Franklin recently got a hair cut, but we made a mohawk out of his hair one night. We also made cookies one night and Stephen introduced Franklin to the wonderful taste of cookie dough. We also took family pictures near Utah Lake.

















Make sure you check out the videos at the bottom of our site. Franklin's been so much fun, we can't keep him to ourselves. (If this was emailed to you, make sure you click on the link to our blog site to see the videos at the bottom)

5 that love us:

Bethany said...

Okay, so those are really cute pictures, but I notice that in all the ones YOU'RE in, you've conspicuously placed Franklin in front of your belly-- how are we supposed to see the bump??

Heather said...

Cute cute! I love the pictures of Franklin in the cat tunnel.

Cole and Julie said...

What cute pictures of a cute family! And me and Cole are just desperate for entertainment, not funny like you suggested!

Jana and Brett said...

ooo love the family pic! We need to get a new one of those. :0) Yes Jordan is a cutie. Kristen was trying to update her blog today. You can see hers off mine: The Seiuli's.
And I don't know if I congratulated you?! Bethany said something about a bump!!! Yay!

Jana and Brett said...

Oh yeah-Kristen lives right across the street in University Housing.