Sunday, March 29, 2009

Arizona Slideshow




A little bit about some pictures:
We had a little snow a few days before we left, so we took Franklin "sledding" and he hated it once he realized his hands were freezing (his fault he won't wear his gloves).
Since Franklin and I flew down I tried to pack an overnight bag. I forgot pj's for Franklin. We borrowed pink pj's from his cousin Annie. Doesn't he look great?!
On Sundays we go for a drive or walk, depending on the weather, and this time everyone wanted to join. We put on Franklin's harness but he wanted on daddy's shoulders most of the time. Annie couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to walk, or ride with her brother, Davy, or as we all call him, Shemp. Reyn couldn't make it easy with what he wanted, so they made the walk a little shorter for him.
Franklin and Shemp got along great, they are almost exactly one year apart in age. You've got to love his hair!! And he is one super smiley baby!!
Stephen got a lot of work done in the remodeling of the garage at my parents; they're turning it into another room and a bathroom.
Our second to last stop before returning home was to Thatcher to visit Stephen's parents. We realized after we got home that our whole trip we really didn't take very many pictures, so there are a lot of people we saw that we didn't get pictures of; sorry Christian and Ian.

3 that love us:

Heather said...

Yay for pictures!

J2A2K (darth_ender) said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your family! I'm so glad you guys had a great time. I really like the picture with you, Franklin, and Davy. It's a cute picture! We're so glad you made it home safely.! :)

Bethany said...

Cute pictures!