Taking the bed rest seriously has been helping. However I will admit that its not been easy to sit aside and not do anything. Everytime that I try to do something I definitely pay for it later. I've been spending a lot of time reading books, and being entertained by Franklin and the cats. Stephen continues to be amazing and incredibly patient.
Franklin has been cutting his canines for several weeks now, and finally some of them are actually visable. He continues his own chatter, and has a lot to say all the time. He climbs all over everything, and the only time he gets in trouble is when he crawls on me. He is definitely his mothers' son. He tries to roll, sit on, and jump on Rizzo, and his mommy. He also loves to poke at my belly. He'll move my clothes so he can see my tummy, and very softly rubs, pats, or pokes my belly. I try not to react when he rubs over my scar (I have no feeling over it, so it is a weird sensation, and sometimes gives me the willies).
Stephen has been working long days with the weather getting better. Last week we actually had some snow. Thankfully it didn't stick due to all the rain we were getting. Now the sun is heating things up nicely here. It won't be long till it's as hot as Sierra Vista, AZ here. Yes, it gets very hot here; our elevation is the same as where my parents live in Arizona, so close to Mexico. Stephen is very much looking forward to the heat; it means better pay, so why wouldn't he be excited!
We recently decided that we can't move till after the baby is born. We haven't been too thrilled about that decision, but have no choice because I can't help pack, or clean the place when we are moved out. I'm not about to make Stephen do all that work himself, its just not fair. However, some good news came our way yesterday. Our landlady told us that her roommates (the very noisey tenants that live above us) have moved out, and this week they will officially be gone. Stephen thought it was the best birthday news ever! We can also tell that our landlady is very relieved, and happy about that news herself. Things have been far more stressful for everyone under this roof. And yes, Stephen's birthday is tomorrow, the 4th. Its amazing how fast the time goes! This is his 5th birthday the two of us have spent together!! Happy Birthday to the most amazing man I know!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
The update, finally
at 5:02 PM
whatchya talkin bout Weekly Newsletter, whats up with franklin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 that love us:
Good girl! You take that bed rest seriously! I know how hard it is to just sit there and not doing anything, especially with a little son, but it's best for you and baby. And good job Stephen for being a wonderful husband! Judging from Stephen's last post you should be about 33 weeks now. Almost there!! :) I hope you continue to feel good!
That's cute what Franklin does with your belly. Ethan's interested in mine, too. For some reason, he doesn't like belly buttons, so he'll cover mine up and say "nah." Kids can be weird:)
I'm glad you're doing so well hanging in there. Keeping busy is the key. Just think not too much longer! :) I'm sorry you're not moving as soon as you'd like, but like you said it's for the best. But I'm glad that you get to spend a couple of months in a peaceful home before you move. It couldn't be any better timing. I'm glad you're all doing well. Tell Stephen "Happy Birthday!" for us. Take care and if ever need anything just let us know. Good luck these last several weeks before your little girl arrives! :)
I'm so glad your noisy neighbors are moving finally! Yah for peace and quiet. Hopefully you get a little old lady living up there next.
We need some preggy pictures!!!
Post a Comment