Friday, August 21, 2009

August in pictures



We've had a busy month, and filled with lots of new memories. Just a little note to add about my previous blog. As I read Jami Haban's blog about her husbands' passing, I was crying intensely. Yes, I've known Kameron for 12 years, I've known Jami for 6 years, and they are both amazing people. As I was crying Franklin became very concerned, and wanted to help. After watching me cry for a while, and trying to divert my attention to him, he went into the kitchen, pulled out a wash cloth and brought it back to me to wipe my face. It was very touching and sweet.

Please check out all the new videos at the bottom of my blog, there are some great ones, and if you wanted to get to the photo album, click on the title of this post.

2 that love us:

Strand Family said...

I love the picture of all the Reed girls with their families. Your parents have very beautiful grandkids!
Such a sweet story of Franklin trying to cheer up his mama. I didn't know Kameron too well, but he made me feel comfortable when I visited your church and would always dance with all the girls at the stake dances. He had a wonderful smile.

Strand Family said...

Oops...I guess Inga didn't make it. So I like the picture of almost all the reed girls with their families.