Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stats

So I forgot to give the stats on the kids from their last appointment. The nurse must have been new because she didn't give me a card with their stats. Franklin is just under 3 feet tall, and weighing 29 lbs. He's just above average for height and weight; somewhere in the 55% - 60%. Sorry I can't remember exactly, but he has been above 80% for the last couple appointments, so I'm assuming he's due for a growth spurt very soon.

Lisette is 24" and 13 1/2 lbs. She's 77% for weight and 75% for height. I told the doctor that I'm so happy to know that my kids are above average and will be taller than mom and dad. He said the average adult male is 5'10" and Franklin should be at least that. Yay!

Franklin is also finally going down the slides all by himself. He's been so careful, and afraid to do things alone when he's at a playground. Now its such a relief because mom and dad don't have to go playing on the equipment with him anymore. Finally!!

Lisette is a very spoiled little girl. She wants to be held ALL the time and I just can't do it, for my own sanity! We're finally having to let her cry it out at times. At this point it can only help, and it'll prevent her from being too spoiled. Franklin's been just fine, and been a really good kid.

5 that love us:

Julie said...

Wow 13 pounds already! They get too big too fast! Sounds like fun - must be nice to use a park, it's too hot here!

Jana and Brett said...

I got to look at your slide show! Lisette is a beautiful little girl! And Franklin is getting soooo big! Time goes by too fast doesn't it!?

Jana and Brett said...

haha on a side note...I'm having fun jamming to your music...I think "london bridge" is playing right now. haha

laura jones said...

Congratulations on healthy babies! How old is Lisette, can infants be spoiled? sounds like you're really enjoying motherhood...

caryn said...

Sorry you're having trouble with Lisette, I'm sure it's tough having two close together... I always say I'm SO glad Ben is 5 years older and relatively self-sufficient because I'd go nuts otherwise. Have you read the book happiest baby on the block? I loved it... It was really helpful.