Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"This is the way we (fill in the blank)"

This is when Franklin decided to help me wash his bottles. He drinks just milk now, but we don't have enough cups for him to use instead of the bottles, other wise they would already be retired for now. I'm so sick of cleaning his bottles. If you scroll down to the bottom with the videos, you'll see a video of him "helping", feel free to sing "This is the way we wash the bottles. . ."


During Sunday morning conference Franklin was really getting cranky and crabby, but it wasn't time for his nap even though Stephen believed that he needed to go to bed. So I came up with a great idea! I turned on the radio to conference, and had the tv playing his show, on low volume, and we were all happy. This picture happened because Stephen was trying to get Franklin to cheer up, and once I turned on his show, he froze right there to watch. You may now add the verse "This is the way we watch Conference . . ."

The first video loaded below is Stephen making Franklin laugh like crazy. It's a little long so when you've watched enough move to the next video which is the one of Franklin helping me with the dishes.

Franklin now has a really good idea that Stephen is Daddy/dadda. He'll ask at random times of the day for him. He is also really a chatter box. I was at the checkout in Sam's on Monday and the woman said "He's a chatter box and when he starts saying words he'll be unstoppable." We're still working on the words, but it's ok, he's only 14 months old. I weighed him yesterday on our scale: 26.4 lbs. He is too stinkin' heavy sometimes. On our walk yesterday it had to cut short because he decided to throw a fit, and when I tried to hold him it only slowed us down, and he complained anyway, so back in the stroller he went.

I'm so happy for myself in some new talents I'm discovering, as well as some old ones brought back to life. For the murder party the other week I sewed my own dress, and I have to point out that it was done without a pattern, and it was made in the likeness of a 1920's style dress. Mom I'll get a pic of it later. My new talent I cannot write about now because it's actually a gift for someone, and there are some of you who do know about it. I will say that it's awesome, and a few months from now I'll post a picture of it so that you all may see.

Rizzo is hilarious!! If you haven't had the experience of meeting him yet, you are really missing out. Even if they did create ritalin for cats I don't think I'd give it to him because I love his crazy/unusual behavior. He does get into to trouble still, but a lot less. I wonder if Fatty has taught him how to listen. Rizzo and Osgood both LOVE to play in the tub. Rizzo actually fell in on one of my showers last week. His tail got a little wet, but that's it. They love to lick up any water that's sitting in there. I almost wished they could go outside because they would be so much fun to watch.

2 that love us:

Tiffany said...

That is how much Turner weighs! It is funny how different all kids are.

John and Jessica Tilton said...

Necessity is indeed the mother of invention. It's a fun challenge finding creative ways to get things done around the house, in the store, at church, working in the yard, etc. etc. etc. I think Dallin is 2lbs lighter than Franklin. That's funny since he was so much bigger at birth. They really are all different, aren't they?