Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Caught in my Pajamas

Heidi totally caught me. It is past 10:00 in the morning and yes, I am still in my pj's.

10 years ago:
I was in my junior year at Buena High School in Sierra Vista, AZ. I had just started my first job at DEB in "The Mall at Sierra Vista" (seriously, that is a stupid name for a mall. The Show Band played at the grand opening, so we had to stay for the whole speech. When they introduced the man who was responsible for choosing the name we all looked at each other and agreed, he was going down.)

5 years ago:
I had my eye on this really hot guy that stood in front of me a lot in marching band, playing the trumpet. I was Drum Major of the marching band at Eastern Arizona College at the time.

5 months ago:
Getting through the slow months at Stephen's job. (seriously there was nothing memorable, or eventful at that time) I just remembered, I started blogging at that time! Yay for blogs!!

5 Things to do today:
Yoga/workout
shower
laundry
wash bottles/sippy cups
continue to collect and edit photos

5 Bad habits:
biting my nails when they are cracked or broken
staying in my pj's far longer than I should, but its so comfy!
Staying up insanely late (I'm an insomniac)
finger combing my hair and leaving it, usually for Franklin to find
playing with my one really sharp, crooked tooth on the bottom. (Because I constantly play with it I have a sore on my lower lip. I need to get that tooth filed, and I need a retainer)

5 places I have lived:
Thatcher, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Silver City, NM
Sierra Vista, AZ
Springville, UT
(these are all places I have lived since I've been married, and we've been married for over 4 years, luckily we have found a place we are going to stay!!)

5 people I tag:
I'm not going to tag just 5, I'm going to tag all of you who are on the computer to kill time, or because you don't know what else you want to do at this very moment.
~ You know who you are, don't deny it. I confessed to still being in my pjs.

6 that love us:

Bethany said...

Don't feel bad about being in your pajamas. It takes me a while to change out of mine, only to put on my "lounge pants" until I leave the house (unless, of course, I'm taking Ethan on a walk, then the lounge pants stay on!!). I'm all about the comfort!

Julie said...

Oh whatever about the PJs. I live in them. It's my mommy right and I don't feel bad about it.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not a PJ or a sweat pants kind of mommy. I'm not too trendy either. I like getting dressed by 9am so that I can feel like me and feel more motivated to do my "job". It's a psychological thing, like having a uniform for work (hence I splurged and now wear a really cute flirty apron).

I do have more mommy play clothes versus what I wear for a date or a girls night out or Sundays.

You will find me in PJ's if I or the kids are sick enough to have to stay home. In the evenings curled up with a good book on the couch. Or when I have nothing else to wear because the laundry seriously needs to get washed.

Tiffany said...

The zoo is in Salt Lake up by the University. If you ever want to go on a Monday I could meet you there! It is called the Hogle Zoo if you want to google it.

Jana and Brett said...

So I totally read your blog...and it got me thinking about all my past anniversaries...anyway you inspired my last post. :0)
(by the way i'm 23 weeks pregnant..not 11. I would be really upset if I looked like this at 11 weeks. haha)

caryn said...

Alright I have no idea how to respond to a comment, so I'm just commenting on your blog. Anyway, yep, Laura lives by me! She came up to Portland a few months after me.