Monday, September 15, 2008

See videos below

Its Monday and that means a new blog. You may want to check the videos at the bottom of our blog to see what Franklin has been up to lately. I've changed the blog so that only two show up at a time so that its easier to scroll down to the bottom where we have the videos at all times.


Next week is officially Fall, and by golly I am ready. I'm so amazed at how quickly the time flies when I'm not at school to see it go. I'm so used to time flying when I'm in school, but not when I'm at home with Franklin. I can see how much he changes every day. Yesterday he started putting things in his mouth and then crawling around with them there. Our primary kids thought it was funny, and so did I. He's been putting lots of things in his mouth, and I just assume its to help alleviate the pain of teething. He currently has 5 teeth though they may not all be completely out. There is one more about to cut as well. In this picture he has one of my socks in his mouth.
Stephen's job is on the verge of getting really busy again. Now that Fall is just around the corner there are people who are already turning on their furnace. I'm still opening the windows all day long to cool things off down here. It has been getting up to the low 80's and high 70's here, and I think that's perfect. However I know not all people are like us and need their heat.

3 that love us:

kyle said...

There are people who are already turning on their furnace?! What crazies are doing that already! It feels great outside... I sleep with my window open every night.

I didn't even realize that next week is officially the beginning of Fall. Wow...

Brenden+Nikki said...

Hi Lisl!!! Oh my gosh what a great surprise to get your message on my blog!! :) How have you been?! Where are you? (I guess I can answer these questions myself by reading your blog :) I saw Greta a couple years ago before my husband and I got married. It sure is exciting hearing from old friends. Your son is so cute!! I'm going to put you on my blog list so I can keep in touch with ya! Good to see that you are doing well too!!

caryn said...

Wait a sec.. people are turning on the furnace when its still in the 70s?? That's nuts! I know I've become acclimatized to colder weather since I left AZ, but geez...

Also, I can't believe Franklin is one! I saw your pictures on facebook too.. he is seriously adorable. He looks like such a sweet little guy!