1. Where is your cell phone? on the desk
2. Your significant other? In Orem on his last call for the day, it better be
3. Your hair? Still air drying, let down, curly with a head band/ribbon thingie
4. Your mother? if you're asking where, she's in Sierra Vista, AZ either in her classroom, or at home, I need to give her a call anyway
5. Your father? My bet is that he's still at his office making some calls. (In S.V. AZ)
6. Your favorite thing? jiggling Franklins chin when he's making a noise, it sounds hilarious!!
7. Your dream last night? I don't remember all the details but I know my friend Jessica Tilton was in it, and it was raining outside so it was a little dark.
8. Your favorite drink? Pibb, and lucky me it is sold EVERY WHERE in Utah! It was impossible to find in AZ. Aside from that, water.
9. Your dream/goal? to get to the weight I was when Stephen and I got married
10. The room you’re in? living room
11. Your hobby? if a hobby is something you do in your own time, then it's cooking a cleaning. Otherwise I love baths and reading.
12. Your fear? not going to share, sorry
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In our own home but here in Springville still.
14. What you’re not? a guy, I'm definitely not a guy
15. Muffins? Bran with Chocolate Chips. Oh so yummy and great to help regulate
16. One of your wish list items? a fuel efficient Large car or small SUV
17. Where you grew up? I'll say Sierra Vista since that's where I lived the longest even though most of childhood was spent in several different places.
18. The last thing you did? put different clothes on Franklin
19. What are you wearing? A blouse with a lace-ish tank underneath, and capris
20. Favorite gadget? probably our camera, it's cool discovering the different things it does, and it's way smaller than our last one
21. Your pets? Osgood a.k.a. Fatty, and Rizzo or Franklin calls him Izzzisszz
22. Your computer? needs to be replaced
23.Your mood? I have a head ache
24. Missing someone? Inga and Janiel.
25.Your car? A Toyota Tundra. I love it, but it's our only vehicle, so I stay home a lot just to save our gas
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes. I love not having my warts anymore, so I don't have to wear my slippers all the time anymore
27. Favorite store? Sam's Club
28. Like someone? Stephen, of course I love him, but it's still good to like him too.
29. Your favorite color? red, if you want to be specific, auburn. Fortunately for me I wear it everyday!
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier today. Franklin frustrated me at the photo studio, so I'm still a little upset that it didn't work out. Luckily they allowed us to reschedule. Next time it'll be later in the day so he won't have just got up from a nap.
31.Last time you cried? About a week ago Franklin didn't want me, he wanted Stephen and it broke my heart. I won't go into details now
I tag no one. Do it if you want, or don't.

2 that love us:
I have found that the best time to do pictures with my kids is first thing in the morning... it seemed to be the best when I was doing photography but then again every kid is different- mine seem to wake up cranky from their afternoon nap and stay that way till the next morning!
haha! i love it!
Post a Comment